Preparing for a competitive exam depends on a person's educational back ground and how he has performed during his academics. It also depends upon what is the difficulty level of the exam for which he is going to appear. What is the guidance available in his family and neighbourhood? Going to MPPSC coaching in Indore is not mandatory if the individual feels easy and has the command over the subjects and syllabus of the exam. There are many people who have cleared MPPSC exams by self-preparation. I have never taken any tution or coaching in my life and has acquired higher education.
If somebody feels the need for MPPSC coaching, he must see the following things in an institute.
1. Faculty qualification and experience
2. Size of class prefer small size batch
3. Physical environment such as sitting arrangements, temperature inside the room, air ventilation, proper light etc.
4. Fee structure
5.Track record, what is the selection rate.
6. Distance from your residence and mode of conveyance
7. Better delivery and teaching add
8. sit down in demo class and see the quality. method and style of teaching whether it is suitable to you.
9. Adequate practice of model papers
10. clearing the doubts.
Such competitive exams once used to be competed with the help of talent, promptness, knowledge and presence of mind. But of late, the MPPSC coaching institutes have mechanised the preparation process. Their experts prepare ready-to-eat modules which contain exactly what one needs. So candidates practise and with limited time to answer the questions (MCQ pattern) the candidates who are best from the point of view of 'speed' and accuracy' get selected.
My point is that in this kind of environment it's difficult not to opt for a coaching and still get selected. Else, you can prepare for the required level of speed and accuracy by toiling hard on internet where lots of free study material and solved questions are available.
In order to prepare a MPPSC examination, I would recommend you to choose a distinguished Institute for your guidance though at the first glance, such decision may not involve a costly affair but in the long run, you would be appreciated for your rational stand. I would enlist a few points why there is such a recommendation from my side to choose a right Institute.
1) At each stage of your preparation, you will get valuable inputs so all the doubts with which you may be encountered are sorted out in a quickest possible time.
2) You could save your time by not resorting to different ways and in that way, there is substantial time of saving.
3) You would be provided with all the relevant MPPSC Notes and study materials for the smooth preparation of the mppsc examination.
4) The study materials provided by the mppsc coaching in indore would enhance your basic fundamentals of each and every subject including your preparation for GK.
5) You need not move here and there to collect the materials of different papers thereby saving your precious time.
6) From your end, improve your speaking skill in both English and Hindi so that your presentation skill is impressive.
7) Maintain your confidence level and be positive.